Your gutters are a very important part of your home or business. The gutters keep water from soaking and rotting your siding, divert excess water from your foundation, and yes, keep the rain from pouring on your head as you walk out the door. Keeping your gutters clean is important so they can continue to protect your home from excess water.
Gutter Maintenance Plan
For your convenience, we come out at scheduled times during the year and clean and flush your gutters of debris.
- Service intervals are unique to the property and depend on how many trees and other sources of debris are located near the house.
- We will analyze your property and give a recommendation on what frequency cleaning should be performed to ensure optimum flow and a continuously clean look!
Here’s what you can expect when we clean your gutters:
- During this service, we do not scrub the outside of the gutter system. Our gutter cleaning service is for the removal of debris inside of your gutters. However, we do offer gutter polishing which cleans the outside of the gutter system.
- During cleanup, we blend the debris removed from your roof and gutters into existing natural areas so that it cannot be seen.
- Our technician applies a citrus based cleaner to the face of the gutter and then scrubs the face of the gutter clean.
Ever wonder what causes those ugly black streaks on the outsides of your gutters? Those streaks, often referred to as “Tiger Stripes”, are actually caused by a chemical reaction that occurs between the asphalt from roof shingles and the aluminum in the gutters.
The black streaks are not simply stains, and therefore can’t be removed with traditional house washing chemicals that remove mold or mildew. The asphalt actually creates an electrostatic bond with the aluminum, and the bond must be broken in order for the stains to be removed.
The good news about tiger stripes is that they can be removed. We use a citrus based cleaner that breaks this electrostatic bond leaving your gutters nice and clean.